Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random Pictures and Events


Rachael taking a picture of herself. We caught her with the camera and she got in timeout. Then about a week later we were looking at pictures and we saw this! Pretty good picture for her! :)



Britteny has started vacuuming and she is doing it pretty well. Blaine is getting dinner ready while she is vacuuming! Rachael is setting the table.

Rachael overcoming her fear! She is VERY afraid of dogs and vacuums. The vacuum is not running but she is right next to it! Before if we forgot to leave it out like in the hallway you will hear crying because she can't go around it. Its a HUGE monster to her! Its great to see her getting somewhat comfortable. She still runs to the couch or another room when its running but getting better!


Rachael dancing to her favorite song in the Hannah Montana movie. Its the cutest thing! She lifts that leg so HIGH and clapping at the same time. She calls the song "Boom-de-clap" since those are the first words. This is her favorite movie right now!! I like it but NOT that much!



On Sunday we went on a drive to see some back roads in the area to scout for Blaine's deer hunt. On Saturday he went and didn't see anything but a Bull moose but during our scout we saw a doe. He also met a guy that has hunted in the area for Elk and he starts that hunt next week. He got some really good advice! He also went hunting this morning and saw 2 bucks. He did shoot but gauged the distance wrong and missed. But it makes it more hopeful and exciting to see something!! We hope he will be able to get something in the next day or two.
On Monday we had an ultrasound of the baby to make sure she is doing good and growing good. She got an 8 out of 8. She looked really long and she is about 5 lbs 4 oz. According to sizing she is about a week farther which is good. Our planned C-section is Nov 17th! 3 1/2 more weeks left! YEA! Rachael always is saying when baby Sabreena comes out she gets to HOLD her!
Most of you know that I fight migraines at the end of my pregnancies and I have been but last month I started some new injections that our safe to the baby but reduces the amount and severity of migraines you have. I have had to fight some infections but the INJECTIONS are working. I still get frequent headaches but I can take care of it at home. And I'm not dying to get relief from it as much. Haven't been to the ER or Instacare in awhile which is VERY good! Other than that Baby and I are doing fine. I am getting more uncomfortable and anxious for her to come. She likes to keep me up at night!! I hope you enjoy the pictures and updates I have made. Hopefully I will keep up on it more often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are going well! Your daughters are so adorable! Best of Luck!

The Trotter Family said...

Wow, you guys have had a lot going on! Your girls are so cute and they look so much like you!

Unknown said...

You are going pretty well! :) Glad that the baby and you are doing good besides her keeping you up and your migraines. :) It is exciting to have her come soon!! :)

I am coming to Logan during Thanksgiving. I hope it might be okay if I stop by. I would love to see you and Blaine and the girls. I will be bringing Ace. Ace would love to see your girls! He missed them. :)