Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lots of Changes

This last weekend we have had quite a few changes. Blaine was release as 1st counselor in Branch Presidency and was called to be the Elder's Quorom President. We are excited but it will e a new adjstment. He FINALLY gets to sit with me in Sacrament Meeting which has been a long time since thats happened! Yesterday I found out that Rachael has Hand Foot Mouth Disease (HFMD) and is very contagious! So I am pretty busy with that.
Britteny and Rachael have been growing like weeds. They our now cohoorts in their fun and troubles! Today they got into the bathroom and water is EVERYWHERE! We had clean-up and time out to think :) Rachael is learning a sign somtimes a few signs a day. In 2 weeks she will be going to nursery!! We are excited for that.
Well I hope to keep this blog informed at least weekly.

No comments: