Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daddy with his girls!

While Mom got a vacation (a conference) at a resort. Her girls and daddy had lots of time together. They went to the park and had lots of fun with Daddy! You would think they would of missed me !! They did lots of things together while I enjoyed the break but I missed my girls. When I got home Rachael would not let me out of her sight for a while. We also celebrated our Canadian Thanksgiving! We learned that yams or more specifically the marshmallows on the yams can sure go up in a flame. It was fun we had friends and families from the branch come. It was great! Hope you like the new pictures.

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Hi Krista! Wow your girls are cute! I would have thought you would have little tiny things, but they seem pretty sturdy. Mine are probably still bigger than yours since I have monster kids! It is good to hear from you. I hope you keep up your blog so we can see what is going on with your family!

Unknown said...

OH yea, I have seen the flames on the marshmallow in action.. too long under the broil! :) Glad that the house is still standing. ;)