Catch UP!!! Its been a crazy month! I finally have time to update our blog! First I have so pictures of our great Halloween night. The girls were both Tiggers and VERY bouncy :) Blaine was a hunter and I was a good witch! Then in November we had lots of visitors. We got to see Grandma and Grandpa Dye and spend a weekend up in Rexburg on my birthday with the Dye's! We had my best friend from High School to visit and we got to see her sealed last tuesday! An AWESOME experience! Then my Aunt Kara came to visit for Thanksgiving and we had a BLAST! Blaine and I got to finish MOST of Christmas Shopping on Black Friday REALLY Early and CRAZY but Its all DONE!! :) And my sister Brie had their baby Thanksgiving night she had a girl name Elexya Cheville Stover 7 lbs 3.5 oz 19.5 inches long! That was exciting my first niece on my side of the family! Its been good and crazy! I hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving! I am so thankful to be a mother and have the great kids I have. I am also thankful for all my family and loved ones. I am grateful for the Freedom we have in America! Hope everything finds you well!
Monday, December 1, 2008
November- Catch UP
Catch UP!!! Its been a crazy month! I finally have time to update our blog! First I have so pictures of our great Halloween night. The girls were both Tiggers and VERY bouncy :) Blaine was a hunter and I was a good witch! Then in November we had lots of visitors. We got to see Grandma and Grandpa Dye and spend a weekend up in Rexburg on my birthday with the Dye's! We had my best friend from High School to visit and we got to see her sealed last tuesday! An AWESOME experience! Then my Aunt Kara came to visit for Thanksgiving and we had a BLAST! Blaine and I got to finish MOST of Christmas Shopping on Black Friday REALLY Early and CRAZY but Its all DONE!! :) And my sister Brie had their baby Thanksgiving night she had a girl name Elexya Cheville Stover 7 lbs 3.5 oz 19.5 inches long! That was exciting my first niece on my side of the family! Its been good and crazy! I hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving! I am so thankful to be a mother and have the great kids I have. I am also thankful for all my family and loved ones. I am grateful for the Freedom we have in America! Hope everything finds you well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment