Friday, December 12, 2008

PICTURES & Christmas Tree









FINALLY!! We got our pictures taken! We got a Family portait, each of the girls and the girls together! I am so excited to get these pictures on the wall and give them to family members!! First we got the carpets clean then we got our Christmas Tree and rearranged our living room. We are really enjoying the new arrangement and the christmas spirit! This is our first year at home just with us. We are excited for that but will miss going to our parents home. Rachael is signing lots but she has finally starting to talk some. She started with 3 word sentences! She shocked us. Her first and most common sentence is " I want bite". She also is a handful since she can open almost anything! Britteny is growing like a weed. She really wants a puppy but she knows she can't have one until we get a BIG yard! Blaine has been busy with work and trying to build a kid proof entertainment center. It is going well and he is enjoying the work but its time consuming. I have been really busy with work and trainings! I love being able to work very part time and work with families who have deaf children. We are expecting our first snow storm this weekend. Well I better get going. Hope you have good Holidays. Here are some pictures of the portraits and of our tree and living room!

No comments: