Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Part 2

Sorry! I dont know how to change the landscape! But
this is Rachael's first time sitting on Santa's lap! She did
not want to sit their but she did! As you can tell she really
didn't know what to think about the Jolly Old St. Nick!
Britteny LOVED sitting on Santa's lap! The best thing
was the candy CANE she got from Santa!! She was able
to tell him what she wanted "princess couch"!
We got CHRISTMAS bears from our Grandma and
Grandpa Roll! We also got clothes! We got pretty dresses
from our Aunt Trina and Kaci! They love them and can't 
wait to grow into them! We also got movie from Aunt Nikki!
Thank you for our gifts! We love them!

This nativity set is from Grandma and Grandpa Dye to 
Mom and Dad! This is my Favorite gift! I love all the others
but I really wanted a Nativity set! Thank you SO much!! It looks
perfect on our new entertainment stand that Blaine built!

       We had a great Christmas with lots of joy in sharing the season! We got to give lots of gifts and show love to everyone! We also got to remember why we celebrate Christmas! Our Savior was born on this special morning! I am so grateful for him and for the great children I have! I also love my husband who loves and supports me in everything! Thank you for all the family I have out there who also loves us and we appreciate them! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!

No comments: