Wednesday, February 4, 2009
January Month Update!
Wow! What a month! I was scheduled to start my appointments back up after the Christmas Vacation but I got sick the day of!! I was throwing up and I haven't done that since My pregnancy! Anyways I was out that week thinking I had the stomach Flu but was having lots of pain too! After a week I went to see the doctor I was VERY dehydrated. Anyways they got concerned and was wondering if my Appendix was having problems. So we ordered a Ultrasound to check all the pelvic area. We waited for the Dr to call us with the results and praying that we would know whats wrong and hopefully NOT need a surgery. Guess what? I had a cyst in my ovary and it was 5 CM! We were all optimistic that it would take care of itself and be okay. Well 2 days later I was SICKER and in WAY MORE pain! I ended up in the ER. Their they did a Cat scan to check it and make sure it still wasn't an appendix issue. My cyst was now 8 CM so it had grown 3 CM in 2 days! Which made it more worrisome! I was out of work for another week and on STRONG pain and nausea medicine. I was out of it. I was so fortunate to have my Branch R.S. sisters who came everyday and helped me with my children and keeping my house up! I felt so Blessed in all of this mess! Another week went by and I went back to the dr and I was still really sick so he said I couldn't work until I was off the medications. Alright and we found out they and "guidelines about Cyst" Lots of women get them and don't even know they have them Its part of the cycle but sometimes they get big and cause problems. But the general rule of thumb is Not to do Surgery unless its 10 CM or more. So they just treat the symptoms until either it reaches 10 CM or gets smaller or bursts! Well I went to the doctor again and had another Ultrasound and it had shrinked and back to 5 CM. Now I am doing pretty good. Its great to be back especially to take care of my girls! Blaine is working and really enjoying it. He is also enjoying having the wife and mother back ! So he can be back to just DADDY! :) I'm really grateful for him and his support. I am really excited because March 6th will be our 5th anniversary. I can't believe its been 5 years!! The girls are growing up. Britteny is really anxious to go to school. Rachael just wants to be JUST like her big Sister. No Pictures for this one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad to hear that you are doing well! I have had cysts on my ovaries, they are not fun, I am happy that it didn't burst. I love your girls and hope to see Rachael in nursery more often!
CRAZY!! I'm glad to hear that you are doing better, let's just hope that it continues to get smaller.
Post a Comment