Friday, March 27, 2009
Quick Update
WOW! It's been a long time. I keep holding off waiting until we moved into our new home. If you haven't Blaine and I are buying a home. Its very exciting but very tired of the waiting! Hope to close next week! We thought this week but things came up so.. We also celebrated our 5th anniversary and that was wonderful. Some of our good friends took care and let the girls spend the night. So we had almost 12 hours alone which UNHEARD of when you are a parent. We loved our time together and amazed at how much time FLIES. Britteny will be 4 on April 18th and Rachael 2 on May 3rd! My babies arent my babies anymore they are my BIG girls!! Rachael wants to SO badly be potty trained but doesnt quite understand it. Basically she sits on the toliet for about 1-3 secs and then says she is ALL DONE! Glad but kind of tiresome when nothing happens but who knows its definitely a Start. I promise when I get our house. I will have pictures and a very good update!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment