Friday, May 29, 2009

New Stuff

SORRY! Its been SO long to update! It been a CRAZY 2 months! We have moved in and we were official homeowners April 24th! We love our house! I have tons Of pictures that I will be posting soon with the house and birthdays. Britteny turned 4 on April 18th (the weekend of moving in) and Rachael turned 2 on May 3rd! We also found out I am pregnant and due on November 30th! We are very excited. Britteny has been VERY ecstatic and loves to kiss mommy's tummy at night and talk to the baby before she goes to bed. Its very sweet and cute! :) We also went to Canada for the Memorial weekend to visit Blaine's parents. It was TONS of fun but TOO short! We loved every minute there. The pregnancy for me has been going pretty well. A little morning sickness but MAINLY just EXHAUSTED and doesn't want to do anything. Hopefully in the next couple weeks that will be getting better too! Well Hopefully next week I will have more time to do detailed blogs of our special moments the last two month and added with TONS of pictures!

4 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Wow! What a lot going on, congrats on the new addition! :) Can't wait to see picts of your new home.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on number three! How many of us are not pregnant (or have been recently) in the deaf branch? 5 or 6?

I pray that things are going well with the new house and the morning sickness!

Anonymous said...

*delete the "not" from my comment. lol

The Trotter Family said...

I'm still waiting for pictures...